Our Charitable Registration Number: 85059 6792 RR0001
Please visit the CRA website if you would like to learn more about us.
Donations are critical for our organization’s survival. Your donations will provide to others, as well as benefit yourself. Contribute to the community by helping enable others to learn new skills, receive valuable support, build self-esteem, and create job opportunities.
Mind Body and Soul is a not-for-profit organization that uses your donations to provide the community a series of new programs, while enhancing our current programs. We provide ongoing support and training by reaching out to the community through accessible programs that help give students, seniors, adults, and individuals with disabilities an opportunity to flourish in a safe, friendly, and nurturing environment.
Here are just a few examples of the impact your donation will make!
- Helps one person from a low-income family to participate in our health and fitness programs for 6 months.
- Helps to organize a Mental Health and Psychospiritual Peer Support Group for 1 month.
- Helps to run one evening educational session with a guest speaker for 40 people in a community centre.
- Helps 20 women to improve their mental health and develop positive life skills through a 12 week Women Empowering Women Self-Help support group.
- Helps to organize 1 day workshop on optimum health and fitness for the underprivileged population.
For corporate sponsors:
Here are just a few examples of the benefits of being corporate sponsor:
- Corporate philanthropy sends a clear message to employees and customers about your commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Being a sponsor provides the opportunity for your corporation to leverage exposure and marketing investments by being featured in our publications (brochures, flyers, posters, newsletters, CDs and DVDs) and website.
- Mind, Body and Soul Self-Help Support Centre is a results-oriented organization where more than 80 % of donor dollars go directly to optimum health and fitness programs in the community.
- Here is how your organizations will be presented in our publications:
Donor type $ Donated Friend Under $100 Benefactor $100 – $999 Sponsor $1,000 and over
- We will issue a tax receipt for any donation over $25.
- We will acknowledge your support by issuing a certificate of appreciation for any donation over $500.
- We will acknowledge all our corporate donors in our annual report.
How to donate
If you want to donate for specific purpose please let us know.
Here are examples of causes:
- Annual fund — Funds to cover our fixed costs related to office operations, programs and staff.
- Charity Thrift Store & Café – Donations help to operate our charity thrift store which offers employment and training opportunities for individuals with special needs and disabilities.
- Community Chronic Pain Management Self-Help Network – Help people suffering from chronic pain and their family members obtain peer support and learn how to cope with the stress and depression associated with chronic pain.
- Expansion of programs in Richmond Hill — We are planning to cover all Richmond Hill with our programs.
- Expansion of programs in York Region and Toronto — Help us expand our programs throughout the GTA.
- Community mini-bus to provide transportation before and after programs for those who don’t have access to public and private transport.
- Mind, Body and Soul Retreat Centre – We want to create an environment where people can get in touch with nature and mutually support each other.
You many donate online through:
- CanadaHelps.org (secure server, all major credit and debit cards are accepted) You may select a specific cause you wish to support. You will receive instant tax receipt from Canada Helps. Please let us know if you want to be mentioned in our Annual Report and other publications.
Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!
- PayPal (secure server, all major credit and debit cards are accepted). Our paypal address is email@example.com
To donate by cheque: Please make cheque payable to:
Mind, Body and Soul Self-Help Support Centre Inc.
- To donate old vehicle through CharityCar.ca
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an in-person contribution or have any questions. Thank you.